> Too bad, my app (The vOICe for Android) has over 24,000 downloads but
> a miserable 2.4 rating, so I did not get the e-mail.

Well man, I can see you've put a lot of effort in this app, it sure
sucks that people not in the target leaves comments on it.

Just my 2 cents, you should be clear, bold and capitalize on the first
line of your description : "This app is a work of accessibility for
the blind, do not download if you are not interested in this field."
Your download rate will fall, but people who will download, will only
leave comments like "Awsome Idea".

Redo your website, it's very hard on the eye and although I understand
you want to put much time on the app itself, this really is not a good
communication tool you have here. And I can see from your multiple
inscription in all the android app markets, the page you setup, the
press release, and the spamming of this list that you are really
trying hard to market it and make it find its public. Good for you.
Separate contents into their own page. You can just put a Worpress
install on your server and install a template that supports pages.
You'll be done in less than a day and you'll benefit of the SEO
improvement.

Good luck with your app and keep pushing it's a good idea(Push the
concept further, build the glasses that replace the touchscreen phone)

Sorry to have Hijacked the original post.

[/end of OOS /end of Mind Your Own Business Override]

Yahel