Thank you all for the answers. I was hoping to upload videos to
Youtube via a shared account (so I didn't have to ask the users for
their own login details on the client-side - I can't just use
ACTION_SEND because I need to supply developer tags etc).

It's clearly not a good idea to put the login details in the code,
given what you've told me. I'll follow Al's suggestion - thanks very
much Al :)