Well, it sounds complicated, but you can achieve it.

1. Create a custom view by extending the View class.

2. In it's layout, you can have a text view, with "I like"

3. And then a Spinner with values "banana, apple, orange, etc"

And then you can write utility methods in this class to get control of
the text view and the spinner.

Thanks and Regards,
Kumar Bibek

But to make it look as one, you will need to change the backgrounds of
both to a similar image.