Hi,
I am using Android tools rev4, which shows adb version as 1.0.25 and
my device is a 2.1 android device. When I do
> adb start-server
* daemon not running. starting it now *
* daemon started successfully *
> adb devices
List of devices attached

It does not shows device attached, but for the same device if I use
adb version 1.0.20 It shows up me the device with state as device.

So Now when I execute commands using "adb shell" in loop, then it
freezes after some time and do not proceed.
Can anyone help me in this regard ? Why it's freezing ? Is there any
solution to this?