Dear All,

I'm working on a project for my BSc in Computer Science. I have to
create a module in C to be invoked by the java through jni.
The goal of this module is call functions from libmedia that aren't
directly accessible in the current Java API.

I already tried copying the code from libmedia to my ndk project, but
the dependencies are a problem! I also tried compile the shared
library in Android Souce and copy the .so to my ndk project, but the
jni can't load the .so library.

I would like know if there is any way of my code c invoke functions of
source library (libmedia) of android? my module is to be invoked by
using the java jni..

Regards,
André Barbosa.