Guys

I had the same request. I wanted to monitor my app after it was out on the
market to fix bugs etc.

Someone pointed me to this:

http://www.flurry.com/

I am incorporating it into my app now. I have not launched my app yet but I
seems like what we need.

It's has capabilities to report exceptions and events in your app that you
want to track among other things.

-Chris