In light of the Nexus One availability in Canada starting today and as
a Canadian developer, one thing I'm interested in is if the Nexus One
we will receive is the T-Mobile or the Rogers version. I sent an e-
mail to the android seeding e-mail address about this, keeping my
fingers crossed it is the Rogers one but at the end of the day it is a
free phone and no complaints if it ends up being the T-Mobile/AWS
variant.