Listen to android.intent.action.DATA_SMS_RECEIVED instead of
android.provider.Telephony.SMS_RECEIVED. This will give you all data
SMS messages. Now you have to parse the destination port out of the
raw PDU to determine if the SMS was for the specific port that you are
interested in (there's a method for doing that but that's not in the
public API for some reason so for now, you have to manually parse the
PDU)

Tauno