> It takes 10 mb for the UI (I have a single Activity ,but many layout
files)

That sounds wrong to me. Unless you have a really, really complex UI.

> And the data which comes from the server is stored in memory arrays for
logical representation  on UI (As well as database)and it takes 6 mb of the
memory

If you have a local database you should be able to engineer your app to
fetch data using queries as required for display, rather than

>  have two seperate applications , one of which will fetch the data from
the server and keep it in memory as well as database and another App will be
used for showing the UI and it will do an inter Application communication to
fetch the data and display it on the UI in this App.

Whether or not this is possible, this sounds awful from a user-experience
point of view.

I'd rethink your design. In my view, given the scale constraints imposed by
an Android device (screen, input, memory) 16MB ought to be enough for
anybody.

Jim