I just got a call from my wife telling me that a Nexus One just
arrived to my place around Indianapolis, Indiana.  Not sure who
delivered it.

Was hoping for the Droid since I already have a Nexus One and Droid
users seem to be the most vocal as far as negative comments go, will
probably ebay this nexus one and pick up a droid.

---snctln
www.snctln.com