Well obviously not all J2SE functionality (and thus libraries) are
compatible...
You could have a look in the Reference (http://developer.android.com/
intl/fr/reference/packages.html) which of those classes (the one you
were mentioning like JPanel tec) are available..
If those aren't then I'd simply say it's not compatible...
You also might want to contact the distributor of that pdf library and
ask which platforms are supported...