I did it!!! I connected Xperia 10 to Windows!!!

I used Android usb driver r3.
I modified android_winusb.inf

Add the foloowing into [Google.NTx86] and [Google.NTamd64] sections:
;Xperia X10
%SingleAdbInterface%        = USB_Install, USB\VID_0FCE&PID_E12E
%CompositeAdbInterface%     = USB_Install, USB\VID_0FCE&PID_E12E&MI_01

Reboot PC and update driver for Xperia.

Have fun!