Hi,
I'm looking for a tool to record a presentation of my application. Does
anybody know an application that can do something like:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUfTzdxON4E

I know that I could use some tools to record my PC screen with an emulator
on it, but I mean, instead of have a mouse pointer, I would like to have
something finger-like as in the video.

Thank you!