Hi,

I've this doubt regarding the certification authorities that Android
phone supports.

With my previous experience with J2ME, which states that some of the
phones doesn't support thawt, while some other doesn't support
verisign and so on. Net, net, there wasn't any certification authority
which was supported by all the devices.

Now before diving Android development, i wanted to find out which
certification i should buy which would help me sign my final
application and will be allowed in Android market.

Please help me answer below queries.

1. Which SSL certificates are supported to access my website through
android phone?

2. With which certification authority i should sign my application in
order to let it run on all the android phone.

Thanks in Advance & Regards,
Abhishek