I simply want create a new contact on a android 2.0 device. The
created contact must appear in the native contacts application of the
device.

I tried to add a new contact using the ContactManager sample from the
android sdk:
http://developer.android.com/resources/samples/ContactManager/index.html

On our motorola mindstorm device the contact gets created but is not
visible in the native contacts appplication. It is only visible in the
ContactManager app if the option show invisible contacts is enabled.

How can i add a contact which is visible ?

If we use the old depricated api method
Contacts.People.addToMyContactsGroup() it will work.