Thanks for the list.  I've been using AChartEngine for my app.  It's
not full featured by any stretch of the imagination, but it's free,
lightweight and doesn't require Internet access or a Content
Provider.  I created a wrapper around it so that I could replace it
should the need arise, but it's fine for now.