Warren

I think you are right. I think if I do an uninstall on the app before the 24
hour period then it refunds. Thanks for catching that.

Which leaves only one option.

The install app can have two buttons on it.
One to: Remove just the Install app
and another to: Remove the install app AND the Character

So the USER has the option of removing either just the install app (so the
phone doesn't get cluttered with apk install files) OR removing the install
app AND the character.

If they select EITHER button before the the 24 hour period for a refund then
both the install app and the character are removed.

Which this can all be explained to the user within the install app.

That should work. I would think?

Rob
I just took a look at them. The MAIN thing I am trying to accomplish is to
make my characters available without requiring the user to enter finical
information again.

 I really believe if they don't have to do that and instead they just click
on "submit" to buy another character that will make a HUGE difference in the
amount of people that will buy my characters because its a two second thing
for them.

They are at the DMV for example and board and like the characters in my app
(which they downloaded because it was free), so why not try another
character for .99 if they just have to click "ok"??

If I can just make it as seem-less as possible for an "install" apk to work
with my main app this would be a great thing (as well as other developers
like Warren).

-Chris