Nope. Your emulator won't 'shake'.

I'm not sure what the call to
'context.getSystemService(Context.VIBRATOR_SERVICE);' returns when
there is no vibration device in the phone. But i would check the
return value of this call.

If this call throws an exception, put it inside a 'try - catch' block:

Vibrator vibrator = null;
try {

vibrator=(Vibrator)context.getSystemService(Context.VIBRATOR_SERVICE);
} catch (Exception e) {}

if (vibrator != null) {
  try {
    vibraor.vibrate(mp.getDuration());
  } catch (Exception e) {}
}

Maybe one of these two 'try - catch' clauses are not necessary, but
you get the idea :-)