Hi,

I have Android (eclair)running on armv6 target platform.
I am trying to check how much memory is currently in used and how much left
( free ) ?

During boot I can observe that memory is going in in-active partition and at
the end  when
all processes ( zygote, system ) and apps up and running and reach to home
scree, free mem is just
2-5 MB.

During boot , I don't have sd card plug-in but after reaching to home
screen, plug-in sd card and run
/proc/meminfo or ddms to see free mem and I can see at least 10-12 MB as
free mem.

Is Android using SD CARD as swap partition for VM and free RAM which he used
earlier to create in-active partition ?

--
Thanks