Hi

I'm developing an app, and I want the user to be able to get an image
either from their gallery or to use the camera to get the image. The
Intents are working fine, but im having trouble showing the pictures
in my ImageView, if the image is comming from the Camera intent, the
image is cropped and only shown a portion of it, when the image comes
from the gallery intent the image is shown fine.

Here's the XML layout for the ImageView:
<ImageView
 android:id="@+id/image"
android:layout_width="fill_parent"
android:layout_height="wrap_content"
android:maxWidth="250dip"
android:adjustViewBounds="true"
android:scaleType="fitCenter"
android:layout_margin="10dip" />

And the Java code handling the onActivityResult method from the Camera
intent
// Insert the picture into Mediastore, and get the content Uri
Uri currImageURI =
Uri.parse(MediaStore.Images.Media.insertImage(this.getContentResolver(),
(Bitmap)data.getExtras().get("data"), new Date().toString(), null));

//Set the ImageView to show the image
imgView.setImageURI(currImageURI);

Can anyone give me an idea of why this is happening?

 - Lars