Hi,

I have already asked this question regarding Payment Gateway
Integration into Android, but didn't got any satisfactory answers.

Can someone let me know is it actually possible to integrate any of
the above mentioned Payment Gateways into Android?

Mostly I think we can call their Web Services and then consume those
services which will be in XML.

I will like to know if someone has done the same thing or is
absolutely sure about this.

I want to develop a shopping cart type application where the user
needs to purchase the products from the list of products. Once the
user selects the product, the payment should be made directly from the
same application only and not by opening Google Checkout or Paypal
mobile website.

Please let me know what you people think about this.

Hope to get the answer quickly.

Thanks & Regards
Sunil