Hi!

I have a problem with my application. During the execution of it, I
have some buttons which execute other activities when I click on them.
The way I am realising it is:

private OnClickListener scaleImage = new OnClickListener()
{
       public void onClick(View v)
       {
           Intent intent = new Intent();
           intent.setClass(main.this, Scale.class);
           startActivity(intent);

           update();
       }
};

The other activity finish it execution using the function finish(). I
have a problem. When the activity finish, the function update() should
be executed. However it doesn't run until I click on other button. I
don't know the reason, the function update() is just bellow of
startActivity.

Thank you very much. Regards.