Thanks, I will take a look.

I would still like to understand though, how this layout works,
because it seems to me it contradicts what the documentation states.
At least my reading of it, and I'm sure I'm probably missing
something. I should not have to set a minHeight, which is in pixels,
which kinda of defeats the purpose of "fill_parent".

Thanks,
Andrej