Thanks for the reply ani.

I am tracing the code flow of setAudioSource() from java layer to jni
and to cpp.

After reaching at IMediaRecorder->setAudioSource() i can not trace the
code further. I mean i couldn't find the code trace going in
android_audio_output.cpp anyway.

I know this is very weird question but please help me in this.

Same is the case with setVideoSource. I can not trace where the
mediaRecorder get Camera object.

Please help.

Thanks