I can't beleive that site is still around. There's been a few posts
about it in the Google Groups and even Market Help. Here's some
links:

http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers/browse_thread/thread/ca05360fe2e3b347/c0e64229dcdfb34
http://groups.google.com/group/android-discuss/browse_thread/thread/67b60f8d1b2ea1d1/f570876b66715654
http://groups.google.com/group/android-discuss/browse_thread/thread/b6ec4b781b8b03a9/d388366ce3c91b6b
http://www.google.co.uk/support/forum/p/Android+Market/thread?tid=2c9d2e834729bc01&hl=en

They think they're not doing anything wrong cuz if you catch them
selling your app and contact them, they'll remove it or offer rev
sharing if you let them continue distributing. They steal dev's APK
and then to top it off they spam the market and steal the sales too.

@Nick, you gotta contact GoDaddy and tell them what's going on so you
can get your name off this site. Otherwise this is going to keep
poppin up with your info. I'd say contact the guy you sold it to, but
I'm pretty sure he rather keep your name on it.

--
Rob Mazur
http://droiddojo.com