To parse the json file it is very much similar to parsing the xml
file .
first of all u need to create a json array which will captur all ur
elements for array posts and then make a json object for each element
of jsin array using the function jsonarray.getJSONObject(i) where i is
the index....

I think this will help u put for more details got hrouth the json apis
provided by android....