What a bummer. :( You left out a couple of big ones in my opinion. Games and
audio apps make up almost 50% of the apps on iPhone, and the current state
of the audio engine and the gaming capabilities are really not that good on
Android. As well, the communication by google about what is coming is
horrible. How about some idea of what is being worked on.. for example.. are
they providing a low latency NDK accessible audio driver anytime soon so
that those that are interested could start in on the UI and just leave the
audio portion for when the update comes.. that would be VERY helpful to get
some idea of these things. As well, bugs like the multi-touch issue that is
rendering games with two touch points useless... when are things like this
going to be fixed?

Frankly, I am praying for a 3.0 platform release that includes all this and
the points you guys mention, by end of year. Otherwise, I don't think
Android is going to compare to iPhone and will never catch up. I know some
game developers are really putting out impressive games but I've not seen
any that compare to those on iPhone's finest.