On Apr 14, 8:35 am, remy berrebi <zehunte...@gmail.com> wrote:
> @ko5tik: thanks for your answer, but i atually want to use intent without
> any prompt. to let user save time and not click thousand time which program
> he want that i use to send new twitt :-)

Then you need an api.

> about facebook i didn't find any intent about it.

Look into theirt manifest

> my gaol is to use authentification already setup on another twitter/facebook
> client to not store credential, and to not ask once again to a user to enter
> is user/password.

oAuth is the tool of choice for this. (though a little tricky )
Your app requests security tokens from twitter to access some
account,
and account owner has to autorise it (and has power to revoke it at
will) - so your
app does not need to store or even know about credentials.