Hi all!

I'm doing an application which consists on displays images from an
external ip camera. I use a http client and a web service to obtain
frames and through requests to the web service i can also move the
camera and make zoom. Looking for the view to render the frames, i
obviously read the documentation of graphics2D, I used imageview to
make some examples but i noticed  that existed something called canvas
for drawing dinamical changing graphics. Then I wondered myself if
canvas would be useful for me.

Screen of the app:

---------------------------------
|              /\               |
|                               |
|                               |
|                               |
|  <  (ImageView)   >  |
|                               |
|                               |
|               \/              |
---------------------------------

My app will received image periodically, I have associated it  a timer
that asks request every 4 seconds. If the user touchs one of the
arrows (buttons) the camera move on that way and continue receiving
frames.

Is canvas useful in my aplication? Sorry for the question and if it
has no sense but i don t understand how canvas work very well and as
my imageview changes dinamically i thought canvas would be good idea.

I also looking for advices or suggestions to my app so i m open-mind
to whatever you would like to say

Thank in advanced

NĂ©stor