Hi,

My app has a pdf user guide in the assets section i want to be able to
launch it with:

Uri path = Uri.fromFile(new File("assets/UserGuide.pdg");
Intent intent = new Intent(Intent.ACTION_VIEW);
intent.setDataAndType(path, "application/pdf");
intent.setFlags(Intent.FLAG_ACTIVITY_CLEAR_TOP);
startActivity(intent);

It launches QuickOffice to open the pdf as it should, but the file
path is incorrect, how can i get the path of my file in my app?

Ne0

P.S I am aware not all Android devices have quick office, though this
app will only be install on ones that do. ;-)