if you are just displaying comments probably u can just use Textview itself
(u can enable multiline and set text directly from
html Html.fromHtml(string) with some success.. you can try ) prob inside a
scrollview. if its just a few kb as Mark mentioned if its more than a kb or
so then its better to use listview.

My 2 cents will be to use listview if you think the comments will be larger
and more memory.