Hi group,

I want to launch contact app from my application with the extra data I
am passing. I am able to do this.

But the problem is that I am not able to send more than 1 Address.
Only one address field appears.

I am doing in the following way:-

Intent i = new Intent(Intent.ACTION_INSERT,People.CONTENT_URI);
i.putExtra(ContactsContract.Intents.Insert.NAME, "AJ");

// Address-1
i.putExtra(ContactsContract.Intents.Insert.POSTAL,
"Bangalore-550075");
i.putExtra(ContactsContract.Intents.Insert.POSTAL_TYPE,
ContactsContract.CommonDataKinds.StructuredPostal.TYPE_WORK);

// Address-2
i.putExtra(ContactsContract.Intents.Insert.POSTAL,
"Hyferabad-550076");
i.putExtra(ContactsContract.Intents.Insert.POSTAL_TYPE,
ContactsContract.CommonDataKinds.StructuredPostal.TYPE_HOME);

// Address-3
i.putExtra(ContactsContract.Intents.Insert.POSTAL, "Pune-550077");
i.putExtra(ContactsContract.Intents.Insert.POSTAL_TYPE,
ContactsContract.CommonDataKinds.StructuredPostal.TYPE_OTHER);

Any suggestion/remarks are most welcome.

Thanks,
AJ