Hi

I have a gallery in wich I show a row of images, the images can both
be from the Camera gallery or from the internet as a web url. My
getView() method makes an exception when I put to many images from the
gallery inside it. Should i down sample the images before attaching
them to the view? and how is that done ? heres my getView method:

public View getView(int position, View convertView, ViewGroup parent)
    {

        Controller co = Controller.GetInstance();

        ImageView imageView = new ImageView(context);

if(co.server.currRecord.image.get(position).containsKey("data"))
        {
                // we have a content URI and assign it to the gallery

imageView.setImageURI((Uri)co.server.currRecord.image.get(position).get("data"));
        }
        else
        {
                //we have a web url and need our ImageOperation method to
fetch and decode the drawable.

imageView.setImageDrawable(FileConvert.ImageOperations(context,
Controller.GetInstance().server.currRecord.image.get(position).get("url").toString()));
        }

        imageView.setScaleType(ImageView.ScaleType.FIT_XY);
        imageView.setLayoutParams(new Gallery.LayoutParams(150, 120));
        imageView.setBackgroundResource(itemBackground);

        return imageView;
    }

 - Lars