ok,
I have done that but the result now is that I always get the same
Thread ID, I guess that's the main UI Thread..
I do have different threads, for example for http connections (or
actually Runnable's), and now I'd like to get their Thread ID as well,
any idea how ?
So I'd like to get the Thread ID's of non-activity objects, so those
shouldn't run on the main-ui thread...