Hi,
I am using an AsyncTask to start out a sequence of events to retrieve
data from the net, parse this data and then write it to the
Database...
I have divided my code into several modules, one for networking
operations (which is used for retrieving the data), one for xml-
parsing, and one for DB funtionality... The first one calls the second
one when it's done and so on...
So now I was wondering if there is some correct way to make an
AsyncTask "public" so that everyone of those modules is able to call
the progressUpdate() method to show the user what the general progress
is (like placing a horizontal progress bar on 1/3 when the data has
beendonwloaded, on 2/3 when the parsing is done and 3/3 when it's done
writing to the DB)...