Hi,

What IDE are you using? If you are using eclipse, please be aware that
you have to start iin "debug" rather than "run" mode for the IDE to
stop at you breakpoints.

Also please have a look at the logcat. That should give you a stack
trace of the exception, and generally be very helpful.

Gambatte!
Bex