@TreKing Well, some countries aren't exactly 'the promised land' where you
can just announce you're selling something and someone will jump at the
opportunity. But what i'm doing isn't the matter here.. What is the matter
here is you telling people we should just let this thread die, which,
frankly, only encourages it.

Btw, just to be clear. I'm *not* complaining and neither are others. Just
for the record: Thanks again Google! If Google told me right now they'd have
to cancel or postpone stuff, personally i'd have no problem with that
because professionally Google is the best thing that happened to me by far.
If someone doesn't like this thread they can unsubscribe from it.