Hi All,

When I try to get the number of satellites used for getting the fix. I
get the response as 255. Is this value correct? My code is below:

public void onGpsStatusChanged(int event) {
    switch (event ) {
        case GpsStatus.GPS_EVENT_SATELLITE_STATUS : {
            GpsStatus status = mgr.getGpsStatus(null);
            Iterable<GpsSatellite> sats = status.getSatellites();
            output[0].append(""+status.getMaxSatellites()) ;
            Iterator<GpsSatellite> it = sats.iterator() ;
            while ( it.hasNext() )
            {
            GpsSatellite oSat = (GpsSatellite) it.next() ;
            Log.d("TEST","LocationActivity - onGpsStatusChange:
Satellites:" +
            oSat.getSnr() ) ;
            }

            // Check number of satellites in list to determine fix
state
        } break ;
        case GpsStatus.GPS_EVENT_FIRST_FIX : {
                log( "First Fix received" ) ;
        }
        break ;
        case GpsStatus.GPS_EVENT_STARTED : {
                GpsStatus status = mgr.getGpsStatus(null);
                log( "Time to fix:"+status.getTimeToFirstFix() );
        }
        break ;
        }
}

Is there anything which I have missed out..?

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Vinay