You don't really need a library for this, in fact i would recommend
against it.  What you want to do is use Android's intent based system
for these actions. Intents will let you fire off another app to
complete a task for you (like taking a picture) and then you can get
that picture back as a result.

The docs on intents
http://developer.android.com/intl/de/guide/topics/intents/intents-filters.html

I'm sure you know how to use google to find the right ones for your
task.

-Chris
Creator of My College Life
http://mycollegelife.org