Hi guys,

This global high scores thing can be much easier, and free :)

I'd like to introduce you to Scoreloop (www.Scoreloop.com), we're a
cross-platform mobile social gaming enabler.
We just launched our Android Social Gaming SDK. We have an advanced
version with player challenges and coins, as well as a simple
lightweight (but customisable) global scoreboard
version that can be integrated very easily.. Along with the release
comes an updated developer area to more easily configure game
settings, and a new support forum/FAQ to assist with implementation.
To download, just sign up at www.Scoreloop.com/download

Here's some screenshots of the integrations - a standard simple high
scores template which you can customise, as well as a more advanced
social gaming integration with challenges and coins.
http://androidforums.com/android-developers/79343-scoreloop-android-social-gaming-sdk-now-open-all.html

At the same time we'd also like to announce the addition of the
MySpace SDK, so that you can now enable your users to connect to their
MySpace social graph. To reward the first developers to integrate this
functionality, MySpace is offering 1M ad impressions on their Android/
iPhone App to the best social integrations with the MySpace support by
June 30th.

Our goal is to give game developers the tools and infrastructure they
need to make better, more social games, in a fully customizable and
modular way. With the public release of Core Social, every developer
is now able to do just that.

Here’s a brief list of some features you immediately have access to:
- Global Leaderboards
- Friend Finding
- Social Network Publishing (MySpace/Facebook)
- Social Discovery (Cross-Promotions / Friend Recommendations)
- Player Challenges
- Online Profiles
- In-Game Currencies
- Location Awareness
- Achievements (iPhone only, soon Android)
- Downloadable Content: Virtual Goods/Services (coming soon on
Android)

If you need any help or have any questions, please feel free to
contact us directly.

Thanks,
Junde
Business Development Manager