Hello,

I was wondering what people do to limit the phones that can purchase
my app on Android Market.  I image I can limit this to some extent by
using the API levels in the manifest but can I limit my app to just
Droid/Milestone?  I have only tested the app on these phones so I
can't be sure that it will work on others.  There are known issues
with the Milestone and choosing an OpenGL config, among other issues,
that I had to work around so it's not unreasonable that other phones
can have similar issues.

Also how do you do dynamic licenses via http post?

Leigh