Hi,
I have a page with two web links on them, to make it possible for the
user to click on and show the webpages those link to I used the
Linkify class...
It works like a charm, but I'd like to know when an user clicks on it,
for statistical reasons...
So is there any way I actually can "intercept" a "linkify-ed" link ?

TextView web1LinkView = (TextView) findViewById(R.id.weblink1);
Linkify.addLinks(web1LinkView , Linkify.ALL);

TextView web2LinkView = (TextView) findViewById(R.id.weblink2);
Linkify.addLinks(web2LinkView , Linkify.ALL);