I need to run a service each night at midnight. I would like to use
the AlarmManager to do this.

Can you give me some guidance of how to make it work correctly?

alarmManager =
(AlarmManager)context.getSystemService(Context.ALARM_SERVICE);
alarmManager.setInexactRepeating(AlarmManager.ELAPSED_REALTIME,
System.currentTimeMillis(), AlarmManager.INTERNAL_DAY, serviceIntent);

Perhaps I need to use a Calendar object to specify the time?  Thanks
for any help!