Hi All,
           I am trying the MapDemo application, but I am unable to
launch the activity, it is showing following error message :
[2010-06-14 12:11:49 - TryMaps] Installation error:
INSTALL_FAILED_MISSING_SHARED_LIBRARY
[2010-06-14 12:11:49 - TryMaps] Please check logcat output for more
details.
[2010-06-14 12:11:49 - TryMaps] Launch canceled!

I have gone through the previous thread on this error, And I have
already tried following suggestion :
1. Add maps.jar with Google API
2. and also mention the <uses-library> attribute in manifest file.

But still I am unable to launch the activity, in logcat it is showing
that

package <package name> requires unavailable shared library
com.google.android.maps ; Ignoring.

Please suggest me some solution.

Regards
Rahul Garg