So if I understand (thanks at all for your answers)

If the G1 device displays 6 applications it's just a UI beahviour
(there are perhaps 15 applications/activity sleeping)...

Is not a shame? Example: if I use a game application, really heavy the
morning...This game stays in memory all the day and slow down  (maybe)
the device....

Do I understand well?