On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 12:39 PM, Maps.Huge.Info <cor...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm using the 3G sim from my Nexus One AT&T version. It worked perfectly
> there.
> Is there a setting I missed?
> -John Coryat

In the past AT&T has "done something" to their sims that prevents them
from working on newer model phones.  I don't know what that means.  It
is just what the sales rep at the store told me when I was having an
issue after getting a newer model on a warranty replacement for a
discontinued phone about 4 years ago.  They were able to clone the sim
in the store and the newly-cloned sim solved the problem.  Don't know
if that route will help or not, but may be worth a shot.
~Chris