On Friday, June 3, 2011 3:46:49 PM UTC-4, Christer Nordvik wrote:

You have the back navigation in the lower left corner.

Being right handed, I personally prefer soft buttons on the lower right, ie
Cyanogen Gingerbread + tablet tweaks with buttons on left unchecked.

Well, I'd really prefer physical buttons.  But for a software solution, I've
found this pretty usable.