Looks like there are a lot of people having similar issues:
http://www.google.es/support/forum/p/Android+Market/thread?tid=7d68a85093a8180a&hl=en

<http://www.google.es/support/forum/p/Android+Market/thread?tid=7d68a85093a8180a&hl=en>Google
has this marked as a bug, as of yesterday:
https://market.android.com/support/bin/static.py?page=known_issues.cs

--
Chris Stewart
http://chriswstewart.com