I would be more worried the latest cart abandonment rate stats from Forester
Research.

71% of carts get abandoned before the checkout process is complete.

Used to be 50%. Could be so many variables, hard to say why.

The best thing you can do in any cart situation is get the email address at
the start.

On Sun, Jun 19, 2011 at 10:43 AM, Kevin Chadwick <ma1l1i...@yahoo.co.uk>wrote:

> On Thu, 16 Jun 2011 10:32:01 -0700
> Chris Lang wrote:
>
> > Nothing new, waste of time to complain about it, it is simply digital
> sales
> > on the web.
> >
> > Interesting stuff I hope, but no solutions for you, except make sure
> there
> > is an email and phone number for contact all over your sites and
> products.
>
> Thanks for the insight. I think I'll monitor my sites for attempts.
> Easy to do just from logs, getting the site to mail or notify.
>
> I'll have to consider if it's worth/possible to write a script for
> when I'm busy that picks up on major differences between initiations and
> completions.
>
> --

Chris Lang
Founder and CEO at Gadget MVP
ch...@keywebdata.com
480 634 5728

Want to master Google's tools and get more free traffic than
you know what to do with? You CAN do this and you do NOT
need to be a "geek" to get it done. All you need to do is
master the wave, and that starts right here, right now!

http://www. <http://www.gadgetmvp.com>gadgetmvp.com