This is something we have faced in Internet marketing since the beginning
(1999 for me). I can't offer my app platform or any of my IM products in
another language not because of the translation, but because of the fact I
can't deliver tech support in that language.

To get around this, I am forging relationships with resellers in Europe that
can speak the language of offer real time support in any language. I am
taking a profit hit on this massively, but with out the reseller support I
would not be able to penetrate the market at all.

Not sure if that helps, but I do have a bit wider marketing background than
most, so I thought I would add my two cents.